Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hello Central Woodlands!


The boxes have been unpacked in my office and I have officially started as the new Principal at Central Woodlands 5/6!  I am thrilled to be at Central Woodlands and have been warmly welcomed by so many.

One of the things I like to do as a building leader is to blog about experiences in our school as they relate to the lives of our students.  I have been blogging for over a year and the parents in my previous school enjoyed getting some school insights in a non-traditional way.

Over the course of the year, I will blog about a wide variety of school related topics and will often incorporate themes from school activities into the blog.  Reading it will be another great way to stay connected to Central Woodlands.

I look forward to meeting all the Central Woodlands family in the next couple of months.  Even though I have just started, it is apparent that Central Woodlands is a wonderful building filled with staff that are deeply committed to making sure that everyone of our students reaches their individual potential!

As you visit the school, please stop in to see me...my door is always open.

David Simpson

Principal
Central Woodlands

1 comment:

  1. Hi David and welcome to CW! This blog is a great idea and I look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete